We have finally finished decorating Taylor's room! We started probably 3 months before she was born! Derek did such an amazing job with the paint and the chair rail! We have friends and family to thank for helping us too! Grandpa Moon helped Derek finish up the chair rail, Grandma Moon
helped us with her comforter so we were able to hang it and gave us the star and moon stickers, and Grandpa Megan made Taylor a really neat wooden sign with her name, he even painted it to match our Safari theme! Thanks so much for all of your help! 
Our friend Ashley Troyer and her son Caleb came over today to help me really finish up
though! We had a really cute letter set that Dawn that I worked with at Dial got me for a shower present! (Thanks Dawn!) Ashley is the expert in putting up the lettering so she came today to help me...(ok I didn't do much...I just watched!) Anyways I feel like her room is complete and I am so excited, we love spending time in there! Thanks again Ashley for coming to help us! The picture is tough to see but the lettering says: "I see the moon and the moon sees me God bless the moon and God bless me."

No comments:
Post a Comment