Friday, December 14, 2012

EEEKKKKKK!!!

EEEKKKKKK Is the only title I could think of to express how excited we were tonight at the house!  It was fun to see the framing go up and the walls...but tonight we found out we have....CLOSET DOORS! 

 
We thought we would pop up to check out the stucco and interior texture being complete, but were super excited to see we have closet doors.  It is the little things in life, I know!  We also have the shelves in the closets and pantry, OH and a front door!!  We have to start getting a key to go inside, which is kind of fun!

Next week they will start painting and laying the roof tiles.  I have to admit, I am pretty excited to see this part as I have NO idea what colors we chose!  I can't remember what our color scheme looks like or even our roof tiles, so it will be a big surprise haha.

For those who like construction pictures, i've included a few below...

                                                                  The Pantry

 
Our Bathroom, tub and part of the shower

 
Part of our closet...we have shelves!!

 
Taylor's closet

 
We also met two neighbors tonight.  It is getting real!!!

No comments: